Over the coming years Museum of the Moon will be presented in art exhibitions, science, music and light festivals around the world. As the artwork tours, new audio compositions will be created and performed by a range of established composers and musicians, so adding to the Museum of the Moon collection.
Museum of the Moon will next be presented in:
- Muttart Conservatory, Edmonton, Canada, 30 June – 1 September
- Zsolnay Light Festival, Pecs, Hungary, 28 June – 1 July
- Kelburn Garden Party, Scotland, 29 June – 1 July
- Bristol, UK, 7 – 8 July
- Timber Festival, National Forest, UK, 6 – 8 July
- L’ete festival, Paris, France, 16 July to 4 August
- Galway International Arts Festival, Ireland, 16 – 29 July
- Olala Festival, Lienz, Austria, 26 – 28 July
- Theater op de Markt Festival, Hasselt, Belgium, 8 – 12 August
- Zomerparkfeest, Venlo, Netherlands, 9 – 12 August
- Stratford Summer Music, Stratford, Canada, 16-26 August
(There are several moons touring simultaneously)
Presented previously in:
Commonwealth Games, Australia. British Council tour of India. Bangalore, Udaipur, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai. Kimmel Center, Philadelphia, USA. Azkuna Zentroa, Bilbao, Spain. UZ Arts, Glasgow, Scotland. Tintern Abbey, Wales. Tall Ship Regatta,Liverpool. Scene Nationale de Gap, France. ZAT, Montpellier, France. Ghent Light Festival, Ghent. Festival Les Tombées de la Nuit, Rennes, France. Leicester Cathedral. W5, Belfast.
Aarhus, Denmark, European Capital of Culture. Lee Tung Avenue, Hong Kong. Comic Con, NYC. Plaisirs d’Hiver Winterpret, Brussels. La Caixa Foundation, Barcelona. Light Night Leeds UK. Biela Noc, Slovakia & Bratislava. Festival of Imagineers, Coventry, UK. Terni Festival, Italy. GOGBOT Festival, Enschede, Netherlands. White Night, Riga, Latvia. The Guildhall, Derry, Northern Ireland. Thinktank, Birmingham, UK. Greenwich+Docklands Festival, London. Cork Midsummer Festival, Ireland. Festival Les Tombées de la Nuit, Rennes, France. Dubai UAE. Oerol Festival, Netherlands. Norfolk & Norwich Festival, UK. University of Bristol, UK.
Contact us if your organisation is interested in presenting the artwork in the future. The artwork can be presented in a number of different ways. See examples in Tour Dates. The artwork can be exhibited indoor or outdoors, with lunar compositions played in surround sound from speakers in the space. Your curator can programme lunar-inspired events beneath the Moon.